‘Ballon’ is another spelling for ‘balloon’, which is also about balls of all sorts. So the ballon online games incorporate these opportunities:
• playing sports games, where a ball is the main tool
• kicking the balloons to pop them or make some shape out of them
• working with air balloons (inflating them, seeing they float in the air, popping, etc.)
• participating in games, where round balls or balloons interact with the gaming ambience (for instance, destroying it, jumping around or over, or going through a level, not touching something that could destroy the ball)
• playing brain teasers, where the main task is to make a ball survive the level, which is extensively filled with dangers and obstacles
• breaking bricks with a ball or balloon.
Not only free ballon games are fun and funny but they also can teach a gamer something new: attentiveness, overcoming a desire to quit despite many faulty attempts to pass some hard level, and working for a high score, knowing that a balloon is a very fragile instance.
For example, in the ‘Spiral Helix Jump’ freely playable ballon game, your task is to make sure the ball (which is a gaming protagonist) lands only on a ‘good’ surface and avoids landing on a ‘bad’ one. Although it would seem during the first several minutes of this game that killing the ball is quite easy, actually, it becomes clear during the further playing process that it is also easy to make it stay alive for a really long time. Sometimes, that game is addictive so much that it is possible to immerse in the process for days, making sure to keep the ball alive for hours in a row! So, you only have to give these games a chance so that they reveal to you that they are not only hard and treat the balloons not in the gentlest manner but that they are also tuned for your satisfaction.