Kids games played online for free: what are they like?
From the point of view of age, all games (online and offline, paid and free) can be divided into two categories: for adults and for kids. Children games have certain limitations, which differentiate them from adult ones:
- very unlikely, there will be violence or extreme manifestations of it: no blood, no killing, no real-physics manipulations with human or animal bodies, and akin
- if there are killing/shooting/mutilating someone, then they are shown in the softened manner that is as far from reality as possible. For instance, if you kill a zombie, it will just fall down without showing the results of hitting a bullet and will likely to vanish from the screen using the growing transparency of fading.
Free online kids games’ characteristics
It is not a genre, so the only difference is age limitation that spares the mental state of kids – these games are as soft and as far from violence as possible. Shooting and killing are, as a rule, excluded from the type, and included ones are those:
- studying physical processes (falling objects, gravity, boiling, freezing, balancing and so on)
- dressing someone, playing with items and changing colors
- farm games
- making funny faces in the distorted mirror
- be a superhero
- play arcades and so on