Shooting is what boys love! Shooters rightfully take a central place in the entire gaming industry, being created in large amounts every year for various platforms: gaming consoles, PCs, smartphones, tablets, and laptops. In the case of our online free games positioned in a web interface, they are playable on everything but gaming consoles and along with that, they cover a wide array of operating systems: Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS.
What kinds of shooters we have:
• hunting animals
• overcoming zombies
• taking down human foes during army or civil operations
• throwing knives/axes
• shooting from a bow or a crossbow for precision
• trying to stop invasions of some creatures (chicken, zombies, and others)
• protecting a castle from intrusion
• shooting as a sniper
• shooting during a ride on a regular car or an armored vehicle, like a tank.
In such shooters, we rarely see some famous heroes or characters, as it is not required to create extra buzz from seeing someone famous shooting at things or foes – this would only distract, we suppose. So the entire focus is on the action created by shooting and its outcome’s visualization.
In these games, it is possible to play for coins, stars, or other in-game achievements, some of which may serve as the internal currency to buy things and upgrades.